Who we are?
The Purpose of Shalom Ministries
- To Evangelize using Tracts, Books, Audio, Video, and Software for the unchurched
- To Worship God by Audio and Video Songs as well as preparing newspapers, magazines, and other literature targeted for both believers and non-believers
- To Edify Believers using Tracts, Books, Audio and Video
- To Unify God’s Servants in Ministry by helping to concentrate on Bible Study
- To encourage God’s servants in Ministry by funding their projects
The doctrine of Shalom Ministries
The sixty-six canonical books of the Bible as originally written were inspired of God, hence free from error. They constitute the only infallible guide in faith and practice. There are 39 books of the old Testament and 27 books of the New Testament.
- There is one God, the Creator and Preserver of all things, infinite in being and perfection. He exists eternally in three Persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who are equal in power and glory.
- The eternally pre-existent Son became incarnate without human father, by being born of the Virgin Mary. Thus, in the Lord Jesus Christ, divine and human natures were united in one Person, both natures being whole, perfect, and distinct. To effect salvation, he lived a sinless life and died on the cross as the sinner’s substitute, shedding his blood for the remission of sins. And He rose from the dead in the body which had been laid in the tomb. He ascended to the right hand of the Father, where he performs the ministry of intercession. He shall come again, personally and visibly, to complete his saving work and to consummate the eternal plan of God.
- The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Triune God. He applies to man the work of Christ. By justification and adoption, we are given a right standing before God; by regeneration, sanctification, and glorification our nature is renewed.
- Interpretation of Bible
- The Bible should be interpreted according to its context.
- The Bible is in agreement with itself. There is no contradiction in the Bible.
- The Bible should be interpreted and understood the same as the interpretation of the Apostles in the 1st Century.
- Reward in Heaven
At the end of the age, the bodies of the dead will be raised. The righteous shall enter into full possession of eternal bliss in the presence of God, and the wicked shall be condemned to eternal death. For giving ministry, we expect our ultimate reward in heaven from the Lord.
- Body of Christ
We recognize a Church that believe in the following sentence
“When we have turned to God in repentant faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, we are accountable to God for living a life separated from sin and characterized by the fruit of the Spirit. It is our responsibility to contribute by word and deed to the universal spread of the Gospel.”
ACCOUNT NO 08108820
BANK OF ABYSSINIA
Account no 19557723
LION INTERNATIONAL BANK
ACCOUNT NO 00311072607-08
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
ACCOUNT NO 1000347186906